Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
Insurance is a financial instrument to protect valuable assets. For most people, this means purchasing policies to cover such assets such as a home or vehicle. But for the athletes, entertainers, and musicians, their most important asset is themselves!
Check out the valuations these ten celebrities placed on their most valuable asset…
David Beckham – During his time as a professional soccer player, David insured his legs for an astounding $140 million in the event an injury ended his career.
Mariah Carey – The ability to tour and promote talent is a musician’s greatest asset. Mariah insured not only her voice for $35 million, but also her legs for another $35 million in case an injury prevented her from performing.
Daniel Craig – James Bond may seem invisible, but the actor behind the British spy isn’t. To protect his earning potential from the lucrative movie series, Daniel insured his entire body for starring in the film “Quantum of Solace” back in 2008.
Jamie Lee Curtis – A successful actress in her own right, you may think Jamie Lee purchased insurance before performing in such great files as “Halloween” and “True Lies.” But it was L’Eggs pantyhose that bought a $1 million policy on her legs to protect their beloved spokesperson.
America Ferrera – With a snow-white smile, “Ugly Betty” start America Ferrera landed a spokesperson spot with Aquafresh White Trays. To protect their investment, GlaxoSmithKline insured her smile for a cool $10 million.
Tom Jones - Proving that anything can be insured, Tom made sure that if anyone of his millions of fans happen to pluck off some of his chest hair, his $6.9 million insurance policy would recoup any financial losses if his sex appeal were diminished.
Heidi Klum – During her thirteen-year run as the host of “Project Runway”, the production company insured Heidi’s legs for $2 million. Due to a scar, her left leg was valued slightly more than her right.
Julia Roberts – Since her breakout role in “Pretty Woman”, actress Julia Roberts will forever be known for her pearly whites. So much so, Lancome insured her teeth for $30 million while she represented the fragrance brand.
Keith Richards – This Rolling Stones legend knew how valuable his hands were and purchased a $1.6 million policy. There is debate, however, whether both hands were insured or just the middle finger on his left hand (for chord playing of course).
Bruce Springsteen – The New Jersey legend’s gravely voice was insured for $6m back in the 1980’s during the height of his fame as the voice of American rock n’ roll.
Have a key physical "asset" worth millions? Call us and we can help come up with a plan to insure it.
- Gratitude - Key to a Positive Mindset
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- Three Joyful Habits for a Healthier You in 2024
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Mastering the Mind: Techniques for Better Memory and Cognitive Function
- The Art of Productive Procrastination: How to Make the Most of Downtime
- How to enjoy and celebrate chilly, gloomy days
- Best Dog Breeds that Suit Your Needs
- Reduce Stress: Develop Patience
- DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Long-term Health Benefits of Physical Activity
- How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
- Best foods for hydration
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- Are you underinsured for your circumstances?
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- The best herbs to grow for beginners
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- Medicare and Medicaid: Dual eligibility
- Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
- Music and Your Wellbeing
- How to Dispose of Unused Medications
- Smart Home Systems: Promoting a Comfortable Environment for Seniors
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff (Copy)
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year's Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Keeping Your Health Insurance Affordable
- 7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
- What is a Variable Annuity? 4 Key Details You Should Know
- 4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
- How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Do Brain Food Supplements Really Work?
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- What Are Alternatives if LTC isn't Right for You?
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- 5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- How to Spot Government Imposters
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Life Insurance Policy
- Happiness Through Healthy Food
- 5 Step Checklist to Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
- 5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
- 10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
- Senior Diet: To Meat or Not to Meat
- How to Take Care of Your Personal Intangible Assets
- Dream All-Inclusive Trips to Escape the Cold
- How to Get Health Insurance if You’re a Freelancer
- Safety Tips for Driving in Winter
- Ways to Locate a Lost Life Insurance Policy
- Giving and Forgiving
- Why Buy Life Insurance on Children
- Things We Are Grateful for This Year
- How to Host a Successful Virtual Holiday Party
- Ben Franklin: Father of Modern Insurance
- Who Invented Insurance Anyway?
- Common Senior Micronutrient Deficiencies
- The Art of Aging Well
- Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
- Using HSAs In Your Retirement Planning
- 6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
- How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
- Mistakes You can Make When Exercising at Home
- Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
- Will My Life Insurance Policy Cover Me If Something Happens While Traveling?
- I’ve Been Denied a Life Insurance Policy. Now What?
- Bucket List Ideas and Why It’s Important
- Getting Fit Before the Medical Exam
- The Basics of Insurance APIs
- 8 Gas Savings Tips During Summer
- How to Stay Hydrated During the Summer Season
- Safety Tips for Outdoor Barbecues
- What You Don’t Know About Senior Fitness
- The Last Guide to Chair Yoga You’ll Ever Need
- Sleep Care is the New Self-Care
- Tips for Making Dinnertime Special
- 7 Ways to Improve the Quality of Life of Seniors You Care About
- Ways to Get the Best Health Care
- Adapt Your Home for Safe Mobility
- Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Best Nutrition Apps
- Reducing Stress Through Music
- Factors that Affect Health and Life Insurance Coverage
- Thanksgiving: 4 Contactless Ways to Give Back
- Carbon Monoxide Concerns in the Home
- How to Save on Electricity for Free
- Why You Should be Grateful for the Year 2020
- Whole or Term Life Insurance
- Does a Stay-at-Home Spouse Need Life Insurance?
- Preventing Heart Health Issues
- Life Insurance for Your Newlywed Child
- Exercises for a Sedentary Lifestyle
- Post Pandemic Travel Tips
- Remote Activities You Can Do with Your Grandkids
- Benefits of Grateful Living
- Power Foods that Lift the Spirit
- How to Live Without Regrets